2. Lord Mornington's chant e Lord Mornington 1735-1781
3. Windsor Chapel d
4. tune unknown f
5. Bristol d Psalm 108, Coombs
6. Gainsborough g Isaac Smith c. 1770
7. Falcon Street c Isaac Smith c. 1770
8. Abingdon g Dr. Heighington 1679-1774
9. Chant a Thomas S.. Dupuis 1733-1796
10. Montgomery d W. Champness 1772
11. Morton d German chorale
12. Old Hundredth a German Psalter, 1551
1. Mount Ephraim c# Benjamin Milgraove, c. 1769
2. Sheldon, New York or Chimes d J. Whitton, late 18th C.
3. Adeste fidelis e arranged by J.F.Wade, 1711-1786
4. Georges (a Jera tune) g
5. Irish f Dublin Collection, 1749
6. New Sabbath d T. Phillips, c. 1880
7. Oxford c Coombe, c. 1775
8. Islington c Anon. c. 1760
9. Easter Hymn d Lyra Davidica 1708 & present form 1741
10. Surrey g H. Carey, 1690-1743
11. Burford g minor Chetham's Psalmody, 1718
12. St Anne d Dr. Croft, 1708
"When the organ was first installed Fuller presented the male members of the choir with white smocks, buckskin breeches and yellow stockings and the females with red cloaks to be worn on the day the organ was first played and afterwards."
Fuller had previously encouraged the psalmody in Brightling church by providing nine bassoons to accompany the singing.
The firm of Harrison & Harrison did restoration work on the organ in 1960 and 1964. The organ was more recently restored in 1999 by Stuart Stobbs and Domenic Gwynn of the firm Martin Goetze and Dominic Gwynn, Worksop, Nottinghamshire.
Funding for the 1999 restoration was made possible by grant aid and contributions from:
"The barrel organ...used a barrel (or cylinder), made of wood, with strategically placed pins to force air into a pipe to produce a sound. It comprised four basic parts;-the wind-chest, combining sound board and pipe-rack with pipes; the key frame and action parts; the bellows and reservoir, complete with operating mechanism and, finally the barrel where the tune was represented by pins and bridges."